Mark Littlefield is an experienced trial attorney focused on collection matters for condominium associations, homeowner associations and cooperatives. Mark has considerable experience in state court as well as bankruptcy court, and works with condominium associations and their property managers to develop strategies to confront issues such as foreclosure. Mark aggressively advocates for his clients and has led numerous condominium associations and property owners through eviction actions. Mark believes that effective representation is more than just filing cases, and takes time to educate his clients on all processes in order to achieve positive outcomes.
- J.D., DePaul University College of Law, 2006
- B.A., University of Missouri-Columbia, 2002
- Association of Condominiums, Townhomes, and Homeowners Associations
- Chicago Bar Association (CBA)
- CBA Real Property Law – Condominium Subcommittee
- Community Association Institute (CAI)