Michael J. Pfister joined the firm in 2000 and is responsible for representing the firm’s community associations clients in various transactional and litigation matters,including the collection of assessments. Mike oversees the initiation of all collection-related litigation on behalf of the firm’s clients.
Additionally, Mike researches and publishes articles for the firm’s newsletter, publishes all updates to the firm’s legislative handbook for community associations. Mike was the Executive Student Publications Editor for The John Marshall Law Review.
- Federal District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- LL.M., Real Estate, The John Marshall Law School, 2005
- J.D., The John Marshall Law School, 2003
- B.A., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1999
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- The John Marshall Law Review (The John Marshall Law School)